Real Wedding ::: Jennifer + Sean


I'm so pleased for my friend Jen, her wedding has been chosen by as Wedding of the Week! Congratulations Jennifer and Sean!

I posted their ceremony, reception, and the (fabulous) detail photos before but they’re so beautiful, why not share again?

All of the photos are credited to their photographer, Firefly Studio.


Wanderluster said...

Aw shucks Lisa, thanks for the mention once again. You do know that I used your wedding as inspiration, right? :)

Lucky Designs said...

I love the design of the cake!

Lisa from Blush said...

Aw Jen, you're so sweet!

Sara Christine said...

That is one of the most unique wedding cakes I have seen. Gorgeous! Thank you for posting

Wendy said...

What a pretty wedding! Love the slip and the gorgeous chocolate cake!!!