30.1.08

Loop Events Arts and Interiors

Oh my goodness! I've missed you all! Between the Wedding Fair two weekends ago, a crazy busy work schedule, SexyHusband's birthday last weekend, my sister's new (absolutely adorable) puppy and serious Internet issues I've been on an unvoluntary hiatus from blogging.

I think this is probably the longest I've gone without posting and I've sincerely realized how much I look forward to it and anticipate your responses. So, thanks for your patience, I hope you haven't given up on me!?!

I stumbled accross the website of Loop Events Arts and Interiors and I was so impressed with their designs I spent about an hour on their website. I adore how they have their galleries separated by colour and that each creation is unique and textural and breathtaking and fresh and simple. So, I just had to share them with you...

Photobucket

And, by the way, this is my 100th post. Hooray for Blushalicious! I had big plans for number 100 but they've fallen by the wayside in the crazyness of life; I'm just happy to post something!

xoxo,

6 comments:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for reminding me about this beautiful resource! They have some truly lovely stuff.

Jessamyn Harris said...

ooh, I am SUCH a fan of Loop. I've had the good luck of working with brides who choose them for their flowers a few times, and I am always blown away by their work.
Congratulations on your 100th post! :)

Lisa said...

Thanks ladies!

Melissa DiStefano said...

Happy 100th! Oh how I've missed you, but I have enjoyed the pretty'ness you had up there! :) Welcome back!

Unknown said...

You were missed, dahling! :)

Mrs. Ashcraft said...

Gorgeous inspiration and welcome back. Crazy how life can get in the way of our plans!!!