25.10.07

Weddingbells

Have you heard of Weddingbells? The are a Canadian based wedding magazine and online resource for everything wedding. They include articles and planners and tips and local vendors. And they, like all of our favourite sites, have galleries of "real weddings".

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is an October wedding of Angie and Mike in Calgary. All images shot by the wonderful and supremely talented Alan Maudie.

I met many fantastic brides from across the country on the Weddingbells online forums, all planning their weddings and meeting like-minded women (and some men) who actually want to talk non-stop about weddings.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

jessica lynn said...

Thanks for the heads up on weddingbells.com! I am out of town on business and now I have a websit to browse tonight as I sit in my hotel room and watch Grey's Anatomy!