18.10.07

Carrie Weston Jewellery

I know that Carrie Weston has been around for a while and I know that she’s been blogged about copious times in the past but I just can’t help myself.

If I were a bride, right now, I’d by myself all three of these rings. Why all three you ask? Because wouldn’t I be fabulous?!?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She describes this design as her “signature hit”. It was originally designed for her brother to propose with. I wish I had a sister that designed jewellery. {Hint, hint Jodi!}

These next two pieces would be perfect for attendants’ gifts. Wouldn’t the butterfly rings be lovely perched on the fingers of your maids? And what guy wouldn’t get a kick out of hot dog cufflinks?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And, lastly, “this stacking sandwich ring is a throw back to the good ol' times of brown bagged lunches. Remember when life was so simple?” says Carrie. The five rings feature lettuce, cheese & bologna in between 2 slices of bread.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think this will be my next splurge.

No comments: