13.2.08

Susan Stripling Photography

A while ago I was browsing for inspiration and happened upon the photography talents of Susan Stripling. I was so taken by her bridal portraits and enchanting use of light that I just had to drop her an email and compliment her work.

I asked Susan if she would mind contributing some of her favourite shots from 2007 and she sent me the most beautiful photos to share with you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What I appreciate most about Susan's work is the wistful and dreamy quality of her photographs; she seems to capture the true blissful and gauzy feeling of the wedding, the subject, the day.

Susan, thank you so much for sharing this stunning collection with us! If you’d like to see more, which I have no doubt you will, visit Susan’s blog.

3 comments:

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

i love susan - she's definitely one of my favorite photographers! i wish i would have had that picture in the tree yesterday for my gray and brown board! :)

72 and sunny said...

wow. she's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

wow yes, she is incredible - probably some of the best wedding photos i have ever seen. i will go and take a look at her site now. Happy Valentine's Day gorgeous!