25.2.08

Real Simple Detail :: Yorkie Love

I hope you all had a glorious weekend! I'm very excited about this week because I'll be posting the entries of the Blush.alicious "Real Simple" Details Contest . A very big "thank you" to everyone that sent in their submissions, they're all just simply wonderful! Without further ado...

Jen sent in this little detail which I just love ... "I made this card (featuring our Yorkie, Einstein) for my husband to be and had my sister deliver it to him the day of our wedding."

Photobucket

1 comment:

michellemckibbenphotography said...

Hey! I'm a wedding photographer and just happened to be surfing (got your blog from www.allureeventconsulting.com.) I love, love, love this idea! How cute! I have a lot of brides who are crazy about thier pups (some are even going to be in their ceremonies!) Mind if I steal this idea?? I know a few that this would just melt their hearts!
www.michellemckibbenphotography.com