22.9.08

The Bridal Guide by Darcy Miller + Me!

I am a hard girl to surprise. I've had three surprise birthday parties in my life; I knew about two and was slightly suspicious of the third. However, yesterday, I was browsing through my stat counter and I noticed some referrals from a site that I love and hold in the highest esteem - Darcy Miller's blog The Bridal Guide!

I was beyond surprised when I clicked through and found that she listed my little blog as suggested reading for wedding blogs! This was posted last Tuesday, the 16th of September. I'm fifth on the list...

Photobucket

Thank you so much Darcy. I'm flattered beyond belief and so honoured to have been included on such an impressive list!

3 comments:

Aletha | Pearls Events said...

What a complete honor, Lisa! Congrats. I've caught bits + pieces of that MS show on YouTube, and I would have LOVED to be in attendance that day. How fun.

michelle said...

That's awesome, congrats!

Anonymous said...

That certainly is impressive stuff - well done!