17.7.08

Pretty :: Incredible Shoes

Not every bride would wear this burnished and feisy Armani stiletto.

Photobucket

But... every bride should.

I adore the trend of brides wearing fabulous shoes under their wedding dresses - I did it myself! Of course, the traditional bride will look nothing less than lovely in her white satin pumps. But, why not look divine? And daring? And, the likelihood of wearing them again increases greatly.

Think about it.

Source :: Armani Privé Couture Fall 2008 via New York Magazine

5 comments:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Okay, those shoes are pretty spectacular!!!

Katherine said...

Those shoes are absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Polka Dot Bride said...

Oh ym so pretty but OH so high! Poor brides feet by the end of the night!

Anonymous said...

I can only hope EVERY bride listens to you, fantastic advice! I personally wore black satin heels with long satin ribbons that wound up my leg ballet style. And I've worn them with jeans since. Every time I see a bride with cool shoes I go nuts, but I am a shoe addict.....

Anonymous said...

LOVE these shoes. adorable.