28.7.08

Cox & Cox :: Inspiration Board

Cox & Cox has made me all warm and smitten inside so I decided to take four of my favourite Cox & Cox items from their online store and create an inspiration board to please my senses and hopefully, to please yours.

Photobucket

Sources ::
Just Married Sticker, Confetti Box, Pretty Benchseat (which is actually two chairs!), and the White Voile Bunting all from Cox & Cox, Bride photo Meg Smith, Cupcakes Getty Images, Ring Jessamyn Harris, Snack Boxes Matthew Mead, Bouquet Susan Stripling, Shoe Photo Ryan Phillips (and I’m pretty sure the shoes are Prada), Blue Bridesmaids Myrtle and Marjoram via Snippet & Ink, and Aisle Evoke Photography.

By the way, Cox & Cox are having their summer sale right now so you may find your favourite item at a reduced price. It may compensate you for having it shipped 'across the pond' (if you happen to be 'across the pond' like me.)

2 comments:

Holly Hatam said...

those shoes are sexy!

Lisa said...

Aren't they though?!?