18.12.07

Pia Jane Bijkerk

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You know when those things happen out of the blue that take you utterly by surprise? Like, step back, jaw open, turns head, eyes widen, and you say “really?”… “wow,… really?” Maybe a little giggle, “really?”

I had that moment the other day when I received an email from the wonderfully talented stylist, writer, and photographer Pia Jane Bijkerk. She creates stunning works and has renowned clients such as Donna Hay, Real Simple Magazine, and Gourmet Traveller. I mentioned her a little while ago because, she styled and took the picture above. I was so enthralled with the image that I framed it and hung it in My Room for daily inspiration.

Pia emailed to let me know that she has started a blog. It is just beautiful. It’s called enhance the everyday. She invited me to have a look, and told me there was a surprise waiting for me. Hmmm… Surprise isn’t the word I would use to describe what I was feeling. See Pia’s first blog entry.

I am completely flattered and humbled by your words Pia. Thank you ever so much. It’s nice to know that my little blog is noticed and especially by a talent like yourself. I’m honoured. Really.

Here is some more of her charming work:::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

nicole hill gerulat said...

i love her work too.. thanks for the link!