26.12.07

Martha's Good Things

Now that all that hustle and bustle is over I have spent the majority of today relaxing and playing with my new toys. What I would really love to do is sit back with a cup of tea and devour the latest issue of Martha Stewart Weddings, but unfortunately, I don't have it yet. So, I visited the website and found some beautiful things I look forward to looking at in print. Here are a few of Martha's Good Things.

Photobucket

1 Straws in a love knot
2 Welcome package for guest's doorknobs
3 Customized cookie cutters

So much for look forward to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They there!!! I got my copy last week. I was pretty shocked how fast it arrived in Canada.

Its pretty like always. Visit my site for a week of Martha ;)

SJB Weddings & Events said...

Those straws are gorgeous! I haven't gotten my issue yet either, but now I can't wait to look at it.