26.11.07

Real Wedding ::: Melanie + Patrick

We’ve had the most glorious autumn, exactly what it should be, a little chilly with the sun still shining, what I call leather jacket weather. Today, however, is the first day it really feels like winter. The temperature has dropped below -14°C (7°F), and it is about -25°C (-13°F) if you factor in the chill of the wind. So, even though I love winter and Christmas, I have the majority of my presents purchased, and the décor is going up next weekend. I just didn’t feel like posting anything frosty today, I feel like something warm.

So, I’m recalling a wedding I saw on Erin Gilmore’s blog. It was the wedding of Michelle and Patrick; you can’t get any warmer than this. Dahlias and orchids, butterflies and canoes. What I love about this wedding is the serious frivolity and unadulterated amount of fun everyone appears to be having. See for yourself…

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the nod once again. You posted my wedding of Patricia & Corey a few months back as well.