2.11.07

Full Beautiful Fall

That’s fun to say, full-beautiful-fall. A little alliteration. Hee hee! All right, all right, blogging on...

I have neglected to post a fall board as of yet because I’ve been collecting photos for some time and I want it to be just perfect! But, if I hold out much longer autumn will be over. For fall is my favourite…

I stumbled upon this illustration by Gerald Kelly , an incredibly talented illustrator. Warning: if you go to his site you’re more than likely going to spend some time there. He does wonderful work, another favourite is a “portrait” he’s done of Audrey Hepburn. Love her. Love him.

So, with this as my inspiration,...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I created this board...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I haven't listed the photo sources here only because I'm in a rush. If you'd like the source leave a comment and I'll post them.

No comments: