23.10.08

Real Wedding :: Natasha + Kyle

I am so excited for today’s post! A few days ago my Blackberry buzzed and when I checked my email I was absolutely thrilled! Kirstie Tweed of Orange Girl Photographs emailed me and offered to share some photos from a recent wedding with Blush. I’ve featured Kirstie’s work a couple of times before, here {some fantastic engagement photos} and here {when she was published in Martha Stewart Weddings and I’m delighted to do it because she’s such a wonderful artist and I love everything she does.

Kirstie sent me photos from Natasha + Kyle’s wedding which makes me even more excited to share these pictures – it’s a local wedding, featuring the majestic Rocky Mountains, about 45 minutes from my house.

This is what Kirstie had to say about the lovely couple… “Natasha was a DIY bride whose attention to detail created a unique wedding. The candy buffet was a very popular and guests dug in immediately. Her flip flops on the dance floor were a huge hit with the girls wearing high heels who opted for comfort to get their groove on. The wedding party presented a high energy fantastic practiced dance to entertain and surprise the guests.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Sources ::
Photography Orange Girl Photographs
Flowers The Nosegay
Ceremony + Reception Venue Silvertip Resort
Ceremony Music Harp Angel
Linens Table Talk
Officiant Reverend George Belcher
Transportation Alpine Limo
Cake Cake Creations

More to come!

No comments: