15.8.08

Manuel Mota for Pronovias 2009 Preview Collection

If romance were a dress, the designer would be Manuel Mota for Pronovias.

His designs are delicate, graceful, and perfectly stylish. They are feminine and are exactly what dreams are made of. Remember, in my earlier post, I said the dresses were dreamy? See for yourself ::

Photobucket
{Varsovia, Vanessa, and Varselles}

Photobucket
{Vainilla} Love the name!

And my personal favourite ::
Photobucket
{Valdemar}

To view the entire collection visit Pronovias.

*~sigh~*

3 comments:

Holly Hatam said...

I want a pronovias gown for my wedding :) I already know which one!

Anonymous said...

Pronovias gowns are beautiful!

Shannon
The Virtual Bridesmaid
http://blog.viddia.com
www.viddia.com

Jen said...

Drooool... thank you for posting these fabulous creations!