23.2.11

Martha Stewart Weddings Luxury Expo

If you had the opportunity to sit down with some world renowned wedding experts and ask them questions about your wedding, what would you ask them?

How do I politely ask guests for money instead of a present at my wedding? How do I make the guests at our wedding feel special? What is the best way to incorporate personal details into our wedding day? When do I send out invitations for our destination wedding? Do I need to send save-the-dates? What is the best way to stick to my wedding fitness plan? How much time should I schedule for hair and make-up? Should I choose my best friend or my sister as my maid of honour? Is it too late to hire a wedding planner? :)

Well you’re in luck!

The editors at Martha Stewart Weddings will be online for two days offering tons of planning advice to brides-to-be while wedding vendors will be available to offer their expertise on everything from bridal fashion, jewelry, registry, travel, and more.

The best thing? It’s FREE! Sign up now!


No comments: