27.9.07

Peep Toe Glamour

{InStyle Weddings Fall 2007 Page 132}

I absolutely love it when a bride kicks aside the average, yanks up her dress and slides on some fabulous shoes; shoes that are bold or flirty, fancy or girly. I wanted shoes that I could wear after my wedding day – what on earth was I going to do with “almost” white satin shoes? So I wore a pair of Nine West shoes, they were lacy and a splendid pink and tied around the ankle. They were beautiful, comfortable and I felt sweet and sexy just wearing them. I daresay they were a favourite part of my entire wedding ensemble. And, I’ve worn them countless times since, on our honeymoon, out to dinner; I’ve even worn them with some fabulous dark jeans for a night out with the girls.

If you have a little sweet and sexy in you, have a look at these sparkly peep toe wonders from justsweet.com. They’re called “Nicola” and well, no wonder I love them, the colour is called “Blush”.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: