13.2.09

Real Wedding :: Meghan + Bobby {The Dress}

I received an early Valentine this year - from none other than Kirstie Tweed of Orange Girl Photographs. I am always so delighted when I hear from her - not only to keep in touch, but because I know, without a doubt, when I open the collection she sends me, I will be completely wrapped in visual delight.

Kirstie sent me photos from Meghan + Bobby's splendid wedding in Banff, Alberta, Canada.

This first set of photos is of Meghan's dress. It's not surprising that it is impeccably beautiful and perfect for her, Meghan is clearly a woman of style.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Absolutely stunning. The dress. The photography.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Goodness! Beautiful gown and stunning images...!

PicturesByTracy said...

I think this is the most amazing dress shot ever...WOW!