31.8.07

Rolling Pin Productions

It's no secret that I love cookies. I love cookies with tea, I love cookies not with tea. I love big cookies, little cookies. I love all the cookies. But, I especially love cookies as wedding favours. My Mom (I love my Mom!) and I baked over a thousand cookies for our wedding guests and they were very, very well received/gobbled up/munched on/stolen from other guests. I loved giving out home made favours but I'm certainly not against buying them. And certainly not from a wonderful and creative cookie artist like Rolling Pin Productions.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the mention! We love cookies too :)

Susan

Margaret of Cookie Wedding Favors said...

Rolling Pin Productions makes some of the most beautiful wedding favor cookies available. I love to bake too, but I sure wouldn't add that task to the wedding planning "to do" list. These cookies are just gorgeous - and all you have to do is order them. Much better than being covered in frosting & flour, the night before the wedding!