27.3.08

Real Wedding :: Natasha + Paul

Jake and Jess from Kamp Photography of Winnipeg, Canada, sent me these photos from a dreamy blue wedding they shot last October. I would really like to know if the couple chose blue, or the blue chose them. Notice the cerulean windows in the church – perfectly matching the hue of the bridal party colours.

Photobucket

The reception was held at the Western Canada Aviation Museum, hence the theme of the reception. I love the use of the cabin of that airplane for the bridal party picture, the cute little chocolate airplane favours, and, my favourite, the ring shot on the engine. Because the pictures are so beautiful, I couldn’t decide which to post, so here are some more. See the full slideshow on Kamp Blog.

Photobucket

4 comments:

*Michelle said...

I love the blue! And the KampBlog slideshow is great. Ok - so I don't just love the blue I LOVE THE BLUE!! Pretty please somebody tell me who made the bridesmaids dresses!??!?!?

One Love Photo said...

Great location, Love it! The photos are really great. I like the B&W detail of her hair.

Lisa said...

Michelle, I emailed Jake and Jess to find out the source of the bridesmaid dresses and they are going to try and get a hold of Natasha and find out. I'll post here when I hear back.

Heather, I love that shot of her hair too, so fresh and simple and pretty.

*Michelle said...

Thank you so much for looking in to it for me! I never thought finding bridesmaids dresses in a blue I liked would be so difficult! Thank heavens for the bridal blog community!