6.6.08

5ive 15ifteen Favourites

Obviously, it's 5ive15ifteen day today as the past two posts were dedicated to them. As is this one,... and the next.

I have general rules of life and one of them is that you can (sometimes, not always) form an opinion of a person by the people they surround themselves with. Judging by these next photos the clients, stylists and vendors working with 5ive15ifteen are distinctive and superlative.

The style of this bride and her young attendants renders me speachless...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And... take a few minutes to marinate yourself in the inspiration from this venue.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH my hoe beautiful- the Venue is incredible- I enjoy your blog!

Sheralyn said...

That venue is amazing! Do you mind me asking where it is or where I might find out?

Thanks!!