19.2.08

Chandeliers in Real Weddings

I'm so in love with these little chandeliers that I'm now slightly chandelier obsessed. I'm convinced that one could plan an entire wedding around the all-out-glamour of the chandelier, in all it's glitz and glory, or just keep it understated with simple touches here and there. Either way, we can consider this a theme to be inspired by.

The most recent, and absolutely amazing, display of chandeliers may be found on Style Me Pretty; Abby has featured the breathtaking wedding of photographer Elizabeth Messina. This chandelier dream was designed by Lisa Vorce of Oh How Charming! Abby split the feature into four posts, see them here 1, 2, 3, and 4.

Photobucket

I've always remembered the wedding of Knottie weathergirl99 as she had several chandeliers hanging from the trees around the recption and dance floor. The way they lit up in the evening must have been spectacular.

Photobucket

And, last but not least, I am forever inspired by Tara Guérard of Soirée for her use of chandeliers and light. Whether it be the classic chandelier or contemporary.

Photobucket

More inspiration to come!

2 comments:

jessica lynn said...

breathtaking! now if only I could drill a couple holes and bolt some of those chandeliers into my wedding venue ceiling....

Jen said...

Aw, thanks so much for the shout out. :)

-weathergirl99