19.2.08

Chandelier Details :: The Gifts

I have a few more sparkly items to share so I think we'll carry this chandelier business on for the whole week. This just might be a new feature for Blush.alicious. Theme Week! What do you think?

Now for some fun. Presents! I love presents! Giving and getting. I love finding the perfect gift for someone, especially those closest to me, wrapping it up all super special, and handing it over.

The problem with these wonderful treats is that I'd have to buy one of each for myself too.

Photobucket

Clockwise from top left: Off the shoulder tee from Etsy shop Pretty Raccoon Clothing; Chanda Leer Ring Wristlet by Madie Deluxe; CafĂ© Toile Apron by Main Street-Store; “Chandelier Dreaming” print from Etsy shop Peachy Cheek; and Little Stuffs bag by Etsy shop Punchanella.

2 comments:

Jessamyn Harris said...

I love theme week! but you're getting me into trouble, showcasing all of these cute shops (esp. the etsy ones!) :)

Parisian at Heart said...

I have a major chandelier obsession - thanks for sharing all these.