17.7.13

Little Ink

I was wandering around the internet, as I'm apt to do, and I stumbled across a website that led me to a blog, which guided my entrance to another blog that I perused around, and it had a posting that featured some really, really sweet products... housed by... Little Ink. The shop is based out of New Zealand and is run by a woman of wonderful, fun and quirky taste. Her name is Suzie.

Little Ink photo ScreenShot2013-07-17at14226PM.png

This lovely web receptacle of goodness has all sorts of pretty little things to enhance your every day.  They carry items for baking, entertaining, packaging, etc.  Stuff like cute little glass jars, paper bakeware, cotton bags, chalkboard labels, pennant stickers {so cute}, and all sorts of straws including stainless steel straws!  I've never seen those before.  Love, love, love it all.

Little Ink Products photo ScreenShot2013-07-17at15813PM.png

I clicked over to Suzie's blog and found that she had posted the most wonderful photos of the adorable "Doodle Party" she hosted for her daughter.

Little Ink Doodle Party photo ScreenShot2013-07-17at15833PM.png

What a lovely and talented woman! And an extremely lucky little girl!

No comments: